Our changing lifestyle has changed and like that our food habits have also changed a lot. Noodles, pasta, bread and burger, pizzas have replaced grains, cereals and vegetables, which are the actual needs of our body. We tend to develop belly fat, which has become quite common in men as well as women these days.
If you are also looking for reducing your stubborn belly fat and have failed many times earlier then have a look at these simple but effective 10 exercises which can give you a real result in combination with the right diet and lifestyle. Let’s start…
- Classic Crunches – Abs- crunches can never be ousted from fat reducing exercises club. Lay down straight, put your hand on the back of the head and try to lift your upper torso without looking for any help. Start with low numbers and increase it gradually day by day.
- Bicycle exercise – Lie down and put your hand back of your head. Slowly run your legs as you paddle a cycle. Do this for 5 minutes on your first day and then increase your timing gradually. This exercise burns fat around your waist and strengthens your leg muscles.
- Walking – If you walk for at least 30 minutes, even four days a week, it’s going to reduce your weight and your belly fat effectively. It improves your body strength and immunity.
- Running – Running every day for even 2 km on your tread meal or outside your home will make your body firm and improves your posture. It improves blood flow and tightens muscles.
- Reverse Crunches – It involves touching your forehead with your knees. Put your hand behind the head and try to repeat as much as you can. This is considered one of the best exercises for losing belly fat easily and speedily.
- Vertical Leg Crunch – These involve lifting your leg, bending it from knees and then without putting it back on floor repeat it by moving up and down your legs. It puts pressure on your belly, waist and thighs making them more firm and strong.
- Toe touch – Now this easy one. Lie down and raise your legs in 90 degrees. Lift your upper torso and try to touch your toe without bending your legs. This exercise will surely give you back your flat belly.
- Jumping Planks – Come into your plank position. Without lifting your hand try to jump out to sides in a clockwise direction, but holding your legs together. It strengthens your muscle around thighs and belly.
- Stomach Vacuum – Put your body down on your hands and legs just like a cat position. Inhale loosening your abdomen and exhale tightening your abdomen. Hold in your position for 10 seconds and concentrate on your breathing.
- Bending side-to-side – Stand straight and keep your hands to the side of your waist. Bend to the left side as much as you can till you feel stress at your right side. Keep your body intact in that position for 3 minutes. Repeat it with your right side.